Benefits of EMR
Who's Choosing Velante?
Velante User Portal
I prefer an onsite demo
I prefer a demo via video conference
Benefits of EMR
Improved Health Outcomes for Patients
Perhaps the most valuable benefit is the ability to make better decisions in support of patient care
- Helping to keep more complete, consistent and legible records
- Data organized for more efficient, logical and reliable access
- Faster access to lab results and current medications
- Visually graph lab results and display medications
- Decision support and automated reminders appear automatically
- Enables a better understanding of your patient population
By moving to an efficient EMR system, many offices see improvements in the following areas
Reducing Manual Labor
- Prescription writing, referrals, recalls and filing paper charts become simple clicks.
- End-of-day reporting becomes much easier as reports can be generated automatically.
- Manual searches for information dwindle, as the software has simple search filters.
Lab & Test Results
- Lab and imaging results can be dropped directly into the patient's record.
Minimize Medico-Legal Risk
EMR systems are set up to improve security and privacy
- Ensures only users that are allowed to access the information are given access.
User Access Audits
- Logs and processes are in place to ensure the checks and measures in place for system access.
Patient-Provider Interaction tracking
- System automatically tracks which user has entered and viewed data related to which patients and logs time and date instantly.
A More Flexible Work Environment
The technology used in EMRs creates an environment that is more effective and less stressful
Integrating information between multiple care settings
Remote access, concurrent access and portability of patient data
Better inter-office communications